Find Us on Facebook

Firoza Parvin Badhon

Matias Miranda reinvented

The Santa Fe is releasing their new single "It was a lie," which will be part of their next album, which bet to fuse urban and tropical sounds, betting transmit positive energy.

The Santa Fe artist Matias Miranda is releasing their new single "was a lie," which will be part of their next album. In this new album, Matthew wants to present a new sound in which urban and tropical hues merge, "with a mix of reggaeton and electronics causing dancing and good vibes".

Matias Miranda
Matias Miranda
The artist continues to add to his effort and work career that still maintain the only santafesino pop singer with prizes and awards at provincial and national level. His new single "was a lie" was produced by Marcos Rodriguez Corbalan, one of the music producers Lali Esposito and David Bolzoni, among others.
Optimism
The actor and singer told El Litoral about this new phase in his career.
How the link to Mark she?
-A Mark introduced me to him at the time my record when I was promoting my previous album "Bad Habits" and someday were going to do something together. He went right time and when he was working with Lali Esposito in the album "my refuge", and had finished producing the latest album by David Bolzoni, among other renowned artists; I was looking for a producer and I remembered him, I called him and told him "I want to work with you." We met, he asked me what I wanted to do, more or less I told him and said, "Ok, let's take forward" and so it began.
- "It was a lie" started as ballads and dance still time. How was the gestation of the song?
Well, I listen to many different styles of music, including Latin music. I love the merger, my music will always be melting, the mixture of sounds, styles seems very interesting and rich for the listener, and especially for me.
It was so arose "was a lie," which obviously has a tempo that is the same throughout the song but begins in the early stages as a melodic theme of despair, betrayal where it is discovered that all the love she had told him that he that person had, at heart it was not true. But it does not stop at the cry of treason but says, "Okay, I missed this, but you know what? I will continue my path, because you are part of my past and I'm looking for my happiness. " And that's when the chorus invites you to forget that with a positive and hopeful message and rhythm of celebration and joy.

How you get to this shift toward a more Latin style?
I -Demoré much to record something new because I knew what I wanted to, I was hesitant. I know exactly where I want to point but did not know how to do because also the idea of ​​this album is to expand both the public listening to my music. It was between making a more electronic album or something else latinoso average reggaeton, while maintaining my base pop.
But if the address is fashionable and I characterized by melting, so I thought why not do something latino with electronic sounds, rock guitars, African drums, percussion, well strong winds. Experimenter is something I discover in every song, looking at all times to make a personal sound, that belongs to me, identifying me and represent me at this point in my life.
'Is that the direction of the next album?
'In my music I always try to leave messages. With this new record I want to communicate something else to put you in a good mood to listen to anything you produce a song, an album of sensations, whatever it may be, but that something will arrive.
I have often been half slump and maybe a song I hear on the radio by chance changes my energy and makes me well. I want to lead the same with what I do. My music and my lyrics you arrive by any sense, to infect you with something. Obviously disk will be some ballad but they will not all be in love, this time also will play with spite, indifference, the joys, the sorrows, disappointments, hopes, anger, hope, dreams , by all the feelings that we humans at some point in our lives!

Firoza Parvin Badhon

About Firoza Parvin Badhon -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :