Find Us on Facebook

Firoza Parvin Badhon

The expert in beauty blogger went viral when it was told quadriplegic

Blogger Jordan Bone has a very particular history. Famous in the UK for its YouTube channel where she shares her beauty tips, the woman jumped in networks where Internet users narrated what happened in his body after a fatal accident.

Expert in beauty blogger: Jordan Bone

Jordan Bone has a YouTube channel where he shares his tricks and beauty secrets. Following a number of comments from users about their hands, women were encouraged to tell what their body actually and what caused it. The viral video became completely within hours.

The history

Jordan's Beautiful Life Channel is the name of this girl on YouTube. There he engaged in what many: give beauty tips and fashion and motivate other women. The channel is extremely popular in the UK, but the video was recorded recently by Jordan transcending borders, becoming an international phenomenon.

My Beautiful Struggle

'My Beautiful Struggle' (My Beautiful Struggle) is the name given to their new appearance on YouTube. Jordan says, tired of comments about the reduced mobility in his hands when handling various elements of beauty, she decided to tell the story behind her beautiful face. In that sense, she narrates the fatal automobile accident a decade accident that left her quadriplegic ago.

"This is who I used to be, I was depressed. For years I was struggling, my hands were weak and did not know how I could use them if looked useless. I lost a lot, and do not want to lose my identity to be the girl in the wheelchair. I wanted to try, but it was very difficult, perseverance was always, "he says at the start of audiovisual.

"Do not even leave the house because I could not fix my face a little, even my clothes, and I wondered: Why ?, why? But now, I'm happy about my useless hands helped my heart to face each day, to meet the challenges. "He adds.

The video 'My Beautiful Struggle', now exceeds 4 million visitors, there the history of overcoming Jordan shown, where is how, with hard work and discipline, managed to have more skill with his hands, instruments They serve to show other women how to look beautiful.

Firoza Parvin Badhon

About Firoza Parvin Badhon -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :